For 2 people you will need:
- 1 packed of Ainsley Harriott Spice Sensation Cous Cous or 100 g plain cous cous prepared with vegetable stock according to the instructions on the packet.
- Selection of vegetables suitable for roasting – e.g. butternut squash, sweet potato, parsnip, onion.
- 2 Quorn Southern Fried Burgers or similar (optional)
All you have to do is…
- Chop up the vegetables into bit sized pieces. Transfer them to a large bowl. Add 1 tbsp of cooking oil (rapeseed oil is good for roasting) and mix until all the pieces are coated in oil.
- Transfer the vegetables to the oven for 40-50 minutes at 200 degrees C, turning occasionally. Remember if you’re using softer vegetables such as courgette and tomato, to add them later, as they will take less time to roast.
- Meanwhile cook the Quorn burgers and cous cous according to the instructions on the packets, ensuring they’re ready at the same time as the vegetables.
- Then when everything is cooked, mix it all together!
Quorn burgers can be missed out, or substituted for other types of veggie burger, Quorn chicken-style pieces, grated cheese, pan-fried halloumi, tofu or anything else you can think of!