Linda McCartney Foods have launched a UK-wide competition to find the UK’s Tastiest Meat-Free Dish! Recipes can be submitted online at www.tastiestmeatfree.co.uk. The three best dishes will be chosen by a panel of experts, and these will then be judged and voted for by the public on ITV! The best news of all, is that the winners dish will become the next Linda McCartney foods product and be sold in stores across the UK!
The winner will also win a beautiful hand-made kitchen table from Titchmarsh and Goodwin, worth £4,000!
Here’s how it works:
1. From the 15th of November 2010 until 28th January 2011 you can submit your meat-free dish online at www.tastiestmeatfree.co.uk
Each recipe has to meet some simple criteria:
• The recipe should be a complete dish – preferably no salads or soups!
• It should only contain vegetarian ingredients, like cheese and stock, and of course – no meat!
• It has to be tasty!
• You can also upload a photo
3. In February 2011, a judging panel will select what they consider to be the top 3 dishes, worthy of the title ‘The UK’s Tastiest Meat-Free Dish’.
4. Then, in Spring 2011, the three finalists will each be visited in their home towns and be filmed making their recipe. The mini-films will go on air in April on ITV! Each finalist will also win a Baumatic cooker worth up to £1,500.
5. ITV’s This Morning viewers will be invited to go online to vote and a winner will be chosen!
6. The winner’s dish will then be developed into a Linda McCartney product, and the winner themselves will be featured on the box. The creator of the winning dish will also win a beautiful Titchmarsh & Goodwin hand-made kitchen table, worth £4,000.
Submit your entry at the Linda McCartney website